• We will never buy products that hurt people or the planet.
• Our products will always be created with social and environmental impact in mind.
• We will not allow profit to be the only thing that drives us, but will still recognize that more money means greater impact for our partnering communities.
• Whenever possible, we will buy from small farmers and suppliers. We will pay them fairly and factor their dreams into ours.
• We’ll be the voice for those who cannot tell their own stories, and we will always lead by example.
• We’ll never forget that the best food brings people together, and that the best place to live is in the right now.
Hunger, limited access to education, and social discrimination. All of which can be positively impacted by the cooperation of governments, nonprofits, and the private sector (us!).
Food is such a big part of this puzzle.
Agriculture is the single largest employer in the world, providing livelihoods for 40 percent of today’s global population. It is time to rethink how we grow, share, and consume our food. If done right, agriculture can provide nutritious food for all and generate decent incomes, while supporting the development of communities and protecting the environment. Through price premiums paid to our farmers, they can invest in local, needs-driven community development projects.