Classic Cocomama brownies with a sneaky, lush layer of almond butter.
HOW TO MAKE 'EM:
- Pour almond butter into a large ziplock bag (or anything big and square) and flatten into a smooth layer. Layer should be about a quarter inch thick – that's your almond butter core.
- Freeze your assets (almond butter) until set firm.
- Make brownie mix as directed.
- In a greased square pan, add half of the brownie mix. Add the frozen layer of almond butter and then top with the second half of the brownie mix. Spread smooth.
- Bake in the oven as directed on the box.
- Slice into squares and enjoy. (Or, you know, eat the whole thing with a spoon.)
Don't forget to tag us in your creations for a chance to win more brownie mix. 😊😋😎